“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”- Ephesians 3:20-21
In this season of uncertainty in the world, God’s blessings to YFC have been far more than we could ask or imagine! Because of your support in prayer, volunteering, and finances, we’ve been able to reach young people in so many unique ways!
- Celebrating 4 City Life camps that happened this Summer, along with an amazing Girls’ Retreat.
- Praising God for our most recent Campus Life Public Schools hire, Joanne Maroulis, who will be directing ministry in Parma Schools.
- Excited to report that we have been running JJM ministry in Quincy, where dozens of students have been giving their lives to Christ.
- Campus Life Private Schools successfully launched their first annual Service trip this July, with a trip to Seaside, Florida.
- Gracehaven is currently preparing to launch an educational component to our services, offered directly to the schools.
- Deaf Teen Quest has hosted 3 fruitful Vision Nights, which yielded some amazing opportunities for ministry and partnerships.
Luke 10:2 states that, “the harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few.” At YFC, many of us have decided to set our alarms to 10:02 each day to pray to the Lord of the Harvest to send us more laborers, as there is certainly a plentiful harvest! We ask you to join us in this prayer effort, and consider if the Lord is possibly prompting your heart to join us as a volunteer ministry leader!
YFC Day Camp!
100 campers came together in July to experience something truly life-changing! Long days of games, laughs, food, and friends all leading them to hear the Gospel message! We praise God with full hearts as 25 of those students made decisions for Jesus! We know He has been pursuing them fervently for some time. Thank you so much to those of you who prayed or gave of your time or finances! You made a life-changing impact on many lives! We are so excited for all the fruit God is going to bring from this time! We are also looking forward to hosting this event next year!
Get Creative with Your Giving
Did you know that 80% of all charitable gifts are given as cash, while 90% of the average American’s wealth is made up of non-cash assets! Creative giving can include IRA’s, stocks, real estate, and even intellectual copyright! There’s a good reason more of us aren’t giving through these methods. It can be complex when we don’t have an advisor or administrator. Our partners at the In His Steps Foundation administer a planned giving program making sure we steward resources creatively. Let us show you how to double your impact, at no cost to you, by getting creative!