"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12
From July 1st to February 22nd, we've seen...
New Authentic Christ-sharing Relationships
Teens in Discipleship
Teens who have made a decision for Christ
CAMPUS LIFE PRIVATE SCHOOLS
- 1 student accepted Christ this year!
- 1 new school-Heritage Christian Academy- where they meet with 75 students weekly
- Ability to launch new ministry in Hawken School of Mastery
- Potential to hire an alumni intern this summer
- 32 students accepted Christ this year!
- 1 new hire- Eli Parrish- in partnership with Laura’s Home to reach the young people there!
- 1 new small group at Laura’s home
- Continuing cooking classes, sound lab, and bike shop
JUVENILE JUSTICE MINISTRY
- 142 youth accepted Christ this year!
- 2-day festivals in each facility to share the Gospel
- Cuyahoga Hills State facility granted the request that all privileges would be reinstated
- A student was able to reconcile his relationship with his father because of staff testimony
CAMPUS LIFE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- 12 accepted Christ this year
- Hiring for 1 new position-please pray God would bring the right person!
- Successful meeting with Parma Assistant Superintendent- after 20 years of prayers to be in Parma schools
- Want to learn more? Register for “See the Story” April 22nd or May 13th.
DEAF TEEN QUEST
- 8 students accepted Christ this year!
- Valentines Day Chocolate Fundraiser, raised enough to fund 4 students to attend camp for FREE!
- Launched student led social media
- Started small groups at Wilson, some led by volunteers!
Calling all 5th to 12th Graders!
Meet new friends, make memories, and have the best summer at Camp Oasis!